Monday, January 21, 2013
Disclaimer: I'm not a dietitian or anything like that. This is just what works for me :)
- No soda - I've never been an avid soda drinker, we never keep soda in the house. The only time I drink soda is at a fast food restaurant or maybe a house party.
- Rarely eat out - I never go out to eat because 1) I find it too expensive and 2) I always eat too much when I do. I go out to eat maybe 2-3 times a month, including fast food.
- Vitamin C every other day - I have a weak immune system, and I tend to get sick quite a bit, so this just gives me a little boost.
- Drink water when you feel hungry - Most of the time when I think I'm hungry, I'm just thirsty or bored. Buy a water bottle and carry it around. It'll really help.
- Bananas! - They aren't my favorite fruit, but they're definitely good; I tend to eat one every day.
- Stay away from pre-packaged food - This includes hot pockets, pizza rolls, frozen meals, basically anything in a plastic bag that you have to heat up. And chips (well I'm still working on cutting this out hahaha).
- Nuts - If I'm ever hungry and it's not meal time yet, I just grab some nuts as a little snack to keep my hunger down. I usually buy almonds cause they're the cheapest... I also buy dried fruits too (so yummy).
- Exercise - I've been slacking on this lately. Mainly I look up videos on youtube or run on the treadmill for 20 minutes (I hate running ok) every other day.
- Park your car far away - When you're out shopping, don't park close to the store, park far far away and walk. Bonus: it'll probably be easier to find a parking spot.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Lashes of London is hosting a giveaway for a Lashes dress of your choice and a pair of Litas! You can enter the giveaway here. All you have to do is like their page for an entry! There are also several other things you can do to gain more entries, all which are listed on the giveaway page.
You can check out their website here. Good luck!